This job is no longer available
Attracting some of the industry's most talented people, this $2.9 billion medical device company employs approximately 11,000 people worldwide, with products sold in more than 100 countries.
They are now looking to recruit an additional member to their clinical research team with an opening for a Clinical Research Associate. A project based role, you will be the logistic and technical support to UK Clinical Studies team. Participating in study initiation, key responsibilities will include:
- Clinical Studies implementation and control
- Participation in safety evaluation by preparing review boards or steering committees.
- Application of Standard Operating Procedures, Good Clinical Practices and ISO requirements
- Business Forecasting and reporting
- Compliance and legal responsibilities
In order to be considered for this role you will need to be self-motivated and experienced in monitoring pre-approval and regulatory studies preferably in the device sector. You will have strong communication skills, be willing to travel a high proportion of the time and experience with programmable medical devices and software based medical systems would be an advantage.
Dedicated to making life better for cardiac, neurological, and chronic pain patients worldwide, through excellence in medical device technology and services this ethical, supportive company offers real opportunity for future development, job satisfaction and outstanding financial rewards.