This job is no longer available
Job Title: Internal Sales – Molecular Biology - London
Job Code: WH 06
Job Description: My client is a London based company that manufactures and sells molecular biology products / PCR reagents worldwide. They are actively looking to recruit an internal sales person. The successful candidate must be able to present their product range effectively in order to compete for new business and provide new leads for their existing field sales team.
Responsibilities include: Managing the sales database(SalesForce) and working closely with the sales team to develop and enhance its use. Co-ordinating with Marketing – promotions, special offers and sales campaigns. Cold –calling on the phone to generate sales leads, with special attention to customers with a low spend. Attending exhibitions and company lobby shows.
The candidate will be required to work from the company’s office based in north London. You will assist the current field sales team by phoning molecular biology laboratories within the universities and medical institutes throughout the UK.
Essential Skills: - A relevant life sciences BSc. that includes molecular biology. Knowledge of PCR and its applications is ESSENTIAL.
- Be a good communicator / be good at developing relationships with customers
- Candidate must be tenacious in character and determined to succeed.
- Be resident in the UK and living in London or at least within easy access to the offices in North West London.
- Be of an independent nature and have a strong will to succeed in what is a very competitive market.
- Candidates must also be able to use a computer and part of the job is to maintain and expand the current database and use the web to research accounts.
Salary: Approx £22,000 - £24,000 + bonus
Keywords - Technical sales , lab sales , sales , Laboratory Sales , consumables sales, sales representative , telesales, molecular biology sales
If you have not heard from us within 28 days please assume you have been unsuccessful with this application.