This job is no longer available
Lab Support is currently looking for a Recruiter for our Windsor Head Office which covers London and the South of England. We are a leading international scientific recruitment consultancy and with over 60 offices worldwide we have a unique expertise which allows us to ensure that our clients get the best people and our people get the best jobs.
We serve the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Food and Beverage, Personal Care/Cosmetics, Environmental and Contact Testing Labs and assist our clients in finding the best candidates for all positions from entry level through to managerial levels. So, if you would like to work for a company that will provide outstanding training, excellent prospects, a competitive compensation package and remain committed to you and your development, then why not talk to us?
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other duties may be assigned):
· Phone screen and interview potential applicants.
· Matching candidates with clients to fulfill their recruiting needs
· Managing key accounts, including employee management
· Follow up potential Lab Support candidates from referrals
· Managing quality service through follow-up calls and resolving ad-hoc issues.
· Generate and actively recruit referrals
· Contributing to overall market growth by: -
o Delivering quality service to all clients and employees –
o Communicating with local and Corporate Operations team members
o Representing Lab Support’s professionalism and unique service
o General ad-hoc branch assistance
The ideal candidate will have:
· A scientific-based degree (or equivalent)
· Previous experience in recruitment is desirable although not essential.
· Must be detail-oriented, organised, with the ability to prioritise
· Excellent communication skills
To apply please send your CV quoting reference KR-WIN-REC to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter stating why you would like to be considered for the role. Lab Support is unable to employ any candidates requiring a sponsorship to work in the UK and all applicants must be in a position to accept employment without infringement of their immigration status. Lab Support is working as an Employment Business in relation to this role.