This job is no longer available
Do you have experience in the capital sales of GC/MS, LC/MS, and/or ICP-MS instrumentation? Do you have a solid background in MS techniques and applications, working closely to help solve customer problems?
VRS is looking for a Field Sales Rep based out of Eastern Massachusetts to support MS instrumentation sales in the New England area. This position includes the sale of a wide range of MS based tools and instrument solutions within chemical analysis, clinical, environmental, food safety/processing, forensics, and petrochemical markets.
- Establishing, maintaining, and prospecting new relationships with local customers
- Sales Territory includes MA, RI, NH, VT, ME with majority of business in Eastern MA (Boston)
- Promoting MS systems and consumables in the various Chemical Analysis markets with expert product knowledge
- Identifying new market opportunities to introduce products and services
- Reporting/forecasting to Regional Manager; ensuring sales targets are met or exceeded
- Maintaining operating expenses according to budget guidelines
- Participating in frequent sales and technical training to improve sales tactics and keep product knowledge up to date
- Minimum of BS in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or Life Sciences
- 5+ years technical sales experience (New England desired!)
- Prior hands on use of LC/MS and/or GC/MS
- Versatile, dynamic, and proactive personality with a desire to foster long term relationships with customers
- Strong presentation and communication skills
This is a permanent full time position with standard benefits and a base salary of approximately $80,000 USD and an extra $40k at plan. This position also includes a company vehicle/insurance and reimbursement for any travel expenses incurred. NO relocation assistance is included in this package.
Apply now to learn more about this exciting role!
For further details or related opportunities contact VRS Recruiting:
VRS (Vantage Resourcing Solutions, LLC) combines Recruitment and Analytical Chemistry expertise to provide an efficient and focused service to client and candidate alike. Our high level of quality service and technical expertise has secured our reputation as a premier supplier of Mass Spectrometry and Analytical Chemistry Recruitment Solutions.
Sales, sell, customer, account, manager, specialist, representative, chemistry, CRM, separations, liquid chromatography, HPLC, GC, GC/MS, LC-MS, LC/MS, MS/MS, mass spectrometry, ICP-MS, mass spec, high resolution, quantitation, informatics, instrumentation, instrument, vendor, purchase, commission, chemical analysis, clinical, environmental, food safety, forensics, petrochemical