This job is no longer available
Are you experienced in the field of separations and want more variety in your work on a daily basis?
VRS is looking for an experienced user of HPLC & LC/MS instrumentation with a background in method development for both small and large molecules. The job entails presales support of a variety of instruments and detectors, and requires a strong analytical mind-set coupled with the presence and patience to train and present to customers regularly.
- Provide technical assistance to the sales team and customers for hardware, software, & applications in the regional lab and on-site
- Analyze customer samples using cutting edge LC & LC/MS instrumentation
- Present / report customer results in live demonstrations
- Train customers on emerging applications and instrument use
- Participate and present at external customer meetings and internal technical/sales training
- Minimum of BS/BA in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or Life Sciences
- Hands-on knowledge of HPLC & LC/MS method development and troubleshooting is a MUST!
- 2+ years customer-facing experience preferred
- Strong presentation & verbal communication skills
- Versatile and dynamic personality, with the ability to work constructively with professionals at all levels
This is a permanent full time position with standard benefits and an annual salary ranging from $70,000 – 85,000 USD + bonus. The position also includes a company vehicle/insurance and reimbursement for any travel expenses incurred, work related or not.
Apply now to learn more about this exciting role!
For further details or related opportunities contact VRS Recruiting:
VRS (Vantage Resourcing Solutions, LLC) combines Recruitment and Analytical Chemistry expertise to provide an efficient and focused service to client and candidate alike. Our high level of quality service and technical expertise has secured our reputation as a premier supplier of Mass Spectrometry and Analytical Chemistry Recruitment Solutions.
specialist, chemistry, separations, liquid chromatography, HPLC, UHPLC, LC-MS, LC/MS, MS/MS, mass spectrometry, mass spec, quantitation, informatics, instrumentation, instrument, demonstration, pre-sales, technical support