This job is no longer available
Production Manager required for a leading Pharmaceutical manufacturing site. You will have overall responsibility for the management of Production, and implementing the Quality policy, procedures and GMP in the department in accordance with corporate requirements. Permanent role based in East Anglia. The ideal candidate can be from either Pharma, FMCG, food/beverage or an automotive background.
JOB TITLE: Production Manager
LOCATION: UK / England / East Anglia
BENEFITS: Salary- £50-60K, dependent on experience; Company Car or monthly car allowance; 25 Days Annual Leave; Performance Bonus; Excellent on-going career development opportunities
- The chosen candidate will have 3 supervisors directly reporting to them. These supervisors have 50 direct reports in turn
- Daily performance reviews and being able to communicate the tasks as result of these to staff.
- Budget: Prepares the department budget
- Ensures that the department complies with GMP's, specifications, SOP's, safety and legal requirements
- Human Resources: Provide supervisory personnel with the guidance and performance management necessary for their development
- Quality: Drives a quality/customer oriented philosophy throughout the department and ensures that the correct infrastructure exists within the department so as to guarantee defect free products/services
- Comply with EHS/GMP/GDP/company and corporate policies and external regulatory requirements
10 years' experience within Pharma or FMCG, Food & Beverage or Automotive Industry
Six Sigma, LEAN and Continuous Improvement experience
Previous exposure to Automation
This is very much a lead by example role in which the ideal candidate will be expected to participate in activities on the shop floor when required to
Excellent communication skills and confidence when addressing staff members are a must as a daily task will be communicating to staff the schedule of responsibilities for that day.
Career driven individual who will relish the opportunity to progress within this Global Leading Pharmaceutical Company
Degree preferably in technical specialism would be beneficial
Minimum of 4 GCSE's including Maths and English
2 A-levels or professional qualification
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Aoife Cronin on +44 (0)20 3189 0464, or email email@example.com. If this role is not suitable, Aoife is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
Production Manager / UK / England / East Anglia