This job is no longer available
Regional Medical Scientific Liaison Managers
Territories – North of England, East and West Midlands
Want to be one of the people who makes a difference?
Quintiles are recruiting for new, challenging opportunities for Regional Medical Scientific Liaison Managers to work in partnership with a growth orientated global enterprise within thecardiovascular arena.
As a Regional Medical Scientific Liaison Manager you will provide non promotional medical, scientific and educational support, identifying and developing strong relationships with key thought leaders within cardiovascular arena and supplying medical information and responses to complex medical questions,
You will be responsible for appropriate information exchange on scientific, education and research initiatives with the medical community at a peer to peer level, in addition to providing a scientific service to internal stakeholders. You will provide an expert resource to the field force in your local geography, whilst also offering continued education and training.
Regional Medical Scientific Liaison Managers will additionally be responsible for the development of regional and local key opinion leaders and will consult with medical affairs wherever necessary.
The successful candidate will have a sound scientific background, (MSc or higher preferred) ideally established links in CV or Haematology and will be a strong peer to peer relationship builder. You will be a self aware, self contained and credible individual, with excellent presentation skills. Previous MSL experience or a Medical information background, industry knowledge and awareness of the ABPI would be ideal.
When you work for Quintiles you work for the world's leading Pharmaceutical Services Company. We offer product development and commercialisation services to the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical Devices industries. Our leading-edge capabilities provide healthcare companies with the potential to bring new medicines/devices through development and registration to the market place more quickly, with supporting medical and drug data that will significantly advance the cost effectiveness and quality of healthcare provision. Recently, of the world's top 30 best-selling drugs, Quintiles has helped to develop or commercialise every one.
- Excellent salary & Company Car
- Bonus Scheme
- Life Assurance & Private Health Insurance
Additional Voluntary Benefits available including:
- Health Insurance (Dental, Health Screen and Optical)
- Health Clubs and Gyms discounts
- Childcare Vouchers
If you want to make a difference in global healthcare, Quintiles is the place for you!
- Voted in top 4 Great Places to Work UK 2012
- Investors in People Gold Standard
- Recruiter of the Year 2012
- No.1 CSO for 11th consecutive year.
To apply for Medical Scientific Liaison Manager roles please apply online www.quintiles.com/careers. If you need additional help with your online application please contact us on 0118 450 1550 to speak to a member of the Talent Management Team
Skills and Experience:
- Successful candidates will preferably be MSc Qualified in a relevant life sciences subject
- Pharmaceutical industry experience in scientific function and previous customer facing role preferred.
- Extensive experience in understanding and interpreting clinical trial and statistical analysis with the ability to deliver clear and compelling insight
- A passion for influencing peers customers and colleagues through compelling scientific and patient insight
- Excellent communicator and an inspirational presenter
- Cardiovascular background preferred or haematology.
- Understanding of ABPI preferable
- Evidence of current eligibility to work full time in the UK
- Full UK driving licence must be held
Please click on the 'Apply Now' button to submit your application online via our website.