This job is no longer available
Medical Scientific Liaison Manager
Line management - national role
A new and challenging opportunity has arisen for Medical Scientific Liaison Manager to join a new team, working in partnership with a specialty pharmaceutical and medical device company whose main focus is on chemotherapy.
As a Medical Scientific Liaison Manager you will use your effective 1st line management skills to successfully network and develop a knowledgeable team who will provide information on research developments and new concepts in medical treatment within Oncology/chemotherapy, giving a perspective to field activities associated with growing existing products and bringing new products to market.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all data supplied is specific and accurate, whilst monitoring both ethical standards and compliance issues.
The successful candidate will posses strong leadership skills, and will have previous 1st line management experience.
Quintiles has worked with over 300 pharma biotech companies, covering 550 products, in 150 therapy areas and is consistently delivering innovative solutions to pharma companies across the globe. As the largest global commercial organisation dedicated to the launch and marketing of products, our consistency in quality implementation and geographic reach is unmatched by our competition, making Quintiles employees some of the most highly sought after in the industry and offering all the career opportunities and benefits you would expect of a world leading organisation!
Quintiles Commercial UK:
Quintiles has recently been voted in the world's Top 25 Great Places to Work - come and join us!!
- Excellent salary & Company Car
- Bonus Potential
- Life Assurance & Private Health Insurance
Additional Voluntary Benefits available including :
- Health (Dental, Health Screen and Optical)
- Health Clubs and Gyms
- Childcare Vouchers
- Give As You Earn
Skills and Experience required:
- Advanced degree preferred and experience in the pharma industry or relevant equivalent experience
- Experience of medical devices and/or oncology is desirable
- Demonstrates broad therapeutic competency
- Able to convey complex, scientific ideas fluently to any audience
- Previous MSL/Medical Affairs or clinical background ideal
- Driving licence valid for UK (max 6 points)
- Full eligibility to work in the UK
Please click on the 'Apply Now' button to submt your application online via our website.