This job is no longer available
Medical Scientific Liaison Managers - Ophthalmology and Oncology- UK based
Quintiles have fabulous new opportunities to join first class teams and be involved from launch of a new Ophthalmology or Oncology products that could make a real difference to patients.
These are challenging vacancies for Medical Scientific Liaison Managers to work with Quintiles, providing non-promotional medical, scientific and educational support within Ophthalmology or Oncology.
As a Medical Scientific Liaison Manager you will be expected to identify and develop strong relationships with key thought leaders in your chosen field of either Oncology or Ophthalmology, working with KOLS to ensure they have the most up to date and scientifically accurate data.
You will deliver scientific and medical education to experts- health care professionals and relevant decision makers within the scientific, provider and payer community in an attempt to enhance product and disease knowledge. Maintaining a high level of clinical expertise in the treatment arena, you will be required to attend and participate at scientific conferences and develop training presentations and initiatives to support KOL interactions.
Ideal candidates will possess the ability to convey complex scientific information to a range of audiences, with strong analytical and problem solving skills and a thorough understanding of clinical trial processes. You will be able to interpret key scientific data and develop expert medical knowledge within the ophthalmology or oncology therapy area with an understanding of the highly regulated pharmaceutical environment and knowledge of the dynamics affecting product utilisation.
Frequent travel both locally and internationally will be required.
Quintiles has worked with over 300 pharma biotech companies, covering 550 products, in 150 therapy areas and is consistently delivering innovative solutions to pharma companies across the globe. As the largest global commercial organisation dedicated to the launch and marketing of products, our consistency in quality implementation and geographic reach is unmatched by our competition, making Quintiles employees some of the most highly sought after in the industry and offering all the career opportunities and benefits you would expect of a world leading organisation!
Join us and play an integral role in transforming the way biopharma companies meet the demands of the new health.
- Excellent salary & Company Car
- Bonus Potential
- Life Assurance & Private Health Insurance
Additional Voluntary Benefits available including :
- Health (Dental, Health Screen and Optical)
- Health Clubs and Gyms
- Childcare Vouchers
- Give As You Earn
Skills and Experience required:
- Successful candidates will preferably be MSC Qualified in a relevant life sciences subject
- Knowledge and experience in Oncology or Ophthalmology
- Understanding of local medical and research practice
- Knowledge of local healthcare environment / clinical decision
- Exemplary oral and written communication, including well developed presentation skills
- Ability to act independently and with autonomy
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal and self-awareness skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Understanding of ABPI preferable
- Evidence of current eligibility to work in the UK
- Full driving licence valid for the UK.
Please click on the 'Apply Now' button to submt your application online via our website.