This job is no longer available
Senior/Principal Clinical Data Programmer SAS | UK | PERM | Global Company
Southern England M4 Corridor - Negotiable Salary and Great Benefits
For immediate consideration please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 207 255 6665.
Add me on LinkedIn for regular job updates http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/clive-magill/30/63a/878
My client is seeking a Senior Clinical Data Programmer for their UK office near to the M4 corridor and other major transport hubs. This role will involve being lead of clinical data programming using SAS to support data management for complex clinical trials.
- Plan, construct, test and maintain clinical databases.
- Must have proficiency in SAS
- Review database structures, case report forms and data validation plans.
- Participates in project teams, providing technical expertise, identify and address database issues
- Incorporate external data sources with your clinical database.
- Line management of junior clinical data programmers and mentor other CDP staff as required.
- B.A. / B.S. degree and extensive clinical data programming experience in CRO environment (4+ years).
- 4+ years SAS or other DBMSs database set-up experience.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, flexible and adaptable.
- Exceptional communication skills for client facing elements
- Ability to work with international teams from across the world.
The company will offer:
- Great salary and benefits
- Growing company with excellent reputation.
- Supportive and well resourced environment to fully apply your programming skills.
- Work as part of a Global team
Consultant - Pharmaceutical, Healthcare & CRO Division Statistics, Biostatistics & Programming
Tel: +44 (0) 207 255 6665
Keywords: Pharmaceutical, clinical trials, statistician, statistics, statistical, SAS, programmer, programming, statistics, statistician, biostatistics, biostatistician, data management, Oracle, DBMS