This job is no longer available
Contract Specialist/Site Contract Associate/Site Specialist – A small to mid-size CRO is expanding its Site Payments and Contracts Team and they are looking for an experienced Contract Specialist or Contract Legal Counsel. As an organisation with an international presence and big ambitions for the next few years they strive to maintain a friendly and personal environment. Great opportunity for a Contract Specialist/Contract Legal Counsel to build on their current experience at an exciting firm.
The client is a global CRO which prides itself on the relationships that it has built worldwide. Following a strong 2011 they are looking to continue their expansion around the globe, with a particular emphasis on their European offices. They offer a stimulating and supportive work environment for all of their employees and they consider personality and team dynamics just as important as experience and ambition.
· Identify legal issues, provide legal advice and act as a liaison between sites and sponsors;
· Draft site contract templates/other related legal documents and review sponsor site contract templates;
· Serve as a resource for the client’s clinical and legal teams in US and Europe by providing up-to-date status and tracking information for site contracts;
· Manage other government, client, or regulatory requests for documents or information.
· Bachelor degree or equivalent in legal-related program;
· 3+ years of experience as a site contracts associate in a pharmaceutical research industry setting;
· Good communications skills;
· Fluency in English on a business level.
Commutable locations: Germany, preferably based in Munich
Salary: Competitive + benefits
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Yasmin Dyer at meet, call on + 44 203 178 7488 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in confidence.
Find out more about us at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Associated keywords: Germany, site contracts, site specialist, contract, legal, site contract, CRO, pharmaceutical, contracts analyst, contract specialist, contract legal counsel, lawyer, site contracts associate, Germany, CRO, contracts specialist, contract associate