This job is no longer available
Locum Clinical Research Physician / Locum Doctor, London
Locum Clinical Research Physician (Locum Doctor) required by specialist CRO (Contract Research Organisation) based in central London. This will be a 3 month contract initially with the possibility of an extension. This is an outstanding opportunity to gain experience of the Pharmaceutical sector. ASAP start. Please call Will on 020 3189 2299.
Locum Clinical Research Physician / Contract Clinical Research Physician / Locum Doctor
UK, London, England, South-East England
* Perform medical screens on healthy volunteers
* Review all Case Report Forms (CRFs) with regard to subjects prior to commencement of the study
* Perform general medical supervision of clinical staff during the screening of volunteers
* Liaise between Research Nurses/Clinical Trials Assistants (CTAs) and the Medical Director
* To be familiar with all relevant Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and GCP/ICH guidelines
* GMC Registered
* At SHO or Registrar level
* Experience in A&E or Intensive Care Units (ICU / ITU)
* ALS or ALTS certified
* MDU insurance
Please call Senior Consultant Will Hitchcock on +44 (0)20 3189 2299 or email email@example.com to find out more.
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist recruitment company focused on mid to high-level roles in Clinical Research & Medical Affairs. We recruit for both permanent and contract staff across the UK & Europe. Our clients include Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Contract Research and Medical Device companies.