This job is no longer available
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a top pharma company with one of the strongest pipelines in the business. The client are looking for an experienced pharmaceutical physician with a strong background in Neuroscience.
The ideal candidate will have a least 5 years pharmaceutical industry experience with strong knowledge and experience both in early and late stage development.
* Build effective relationships across the organization, and integrate relevant cross functional information to inform development decisions and planning
* Partner with early development groups to provide input to Target Product Profiles, Proof of Concept Study Designs and Lifecycle Investment Point Criteria
* Provide strategic and scientific input to Health Authority interactions and documents
* Maintain the highest standards and levels of scientific and clinical knowledge as well as awareness of physician, patient and payer needs in specific disease areas
* Build effective relationships with external Key Opinion Leaders that drive innovation in approaches to development and approval
* Formulate Clinical Development Plans that demonstrate the value of new medications to a variety of global stakeholders.
* Represent clinical development Neuroscience in Partnering and Business Development activities
If you are interested in this, or any other medic level opportunities, please call Adam Griffin on +44 1727 811 634 or email on: email@example.com
"clinical research physician" "medical director" "physician" "Neuroscience" "CNS" "neurology" "medical" Medic" "MD"