This job is no longer available
Our Client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of specialised labortatory and scientific equipment for the chemistry research market in the UK.
There is a current vacancy for a nothern area sales manager to expand an already well established terriorty. The ideal candidate will have a background in a process or flow chemistry or have a degree in a chemistry related subject. However it is more improtant to be driven, ambitious, self-motivated and enthusiastic.Our client is a rapidly expanding company and the sucessful candidate will enjoy a long and full filling career with opportunities for careerm progression.
This position will report directly to the sales director, the daily duties for this position will be:
- Identification and development of sales opportunities within the specified territories.
- achieving quartly sales targets, set by the managing director and sales director.
- Demonstrations and presentations of the products within the territories.
- Provision and support of other territories when needed.
- proactive approach and development of sales strategies.
The position will also include:
- Maintaining an up-to-date database using CRM system.
- The position will require frequent travel across the sales territory.
Experience and qualifications:
- Minimum Degree level qualification
- sales experience preffered but not essential
- Excellent personal and communication skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing organisation, the company will provide full training of all product lines and sales skills and techniques in order to grow the territory substainally.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or call 0113 3662242 for more information. We apologise that due to the number of applicants we will not be able to reply to all unsucessful candidates.