This job is no longer available
Technical (Field) Sales Specialist-Immunology / Cells – South £c30k + 20% OTE AF/016278
As Technical Field Sales Specialist in immunology/ cell technology you will use your knowledge of cell technology/ cell separation to actively introduce our client’s clinical products to existing and potential customers. In this field based sales role you will build relationships with customers and businesses, giving presentations and expert guidance, and develop your knowledge and promote our client’s products and services and provide a strong technical support. As Technical Sales & Support specialist in cell technology/ immunology you will therefore benefit from market awareness of our client’s brand, their excellent reputation for innovative research and development, and the support of a team offering you expert guidance and advice.
- Improve business performance nationally in the UK of our cell separation product line by strategically developing and increasing the sales of our complete range of cell products both into existing key accounts and into new key research areas.
- Work with the sales team to fully educate them on the selling tools available and key product feature and benefits.
- Identify new markets, or application opportunities to maximise the sales of existing products.
- Develop strategies to meet revenue and growth targets.
- Provide product and cell market knowledge to fully support sales activities through regular customer visits.
- To take responsibility for the coordination of product trials and beta test sites within the field, to assist product management with market surveys, customer focus groups and customer support in order to ensure as in-depth knowledge of the market and the customer needs.
- Take responsibility for translating the customer voice into product development plans by close contact and coordination with the product management team in GmbH.
- Attend key exhibitions and trade shows within the UK.
- Analyze the success of new products launched and the effectiveness of tactical sales projects.
- To understand competitor products, pricing and market dynamics.
Working week – 4 days on the road one day at home (Must have full UK driving MANUAL driving licence)
Benefits: includes a generous pension scheme, company car, O.T.E bonus scheme, and good holiday entitlement
Qualifications Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum)/MSc education in an immunology/Life science education, PhD (Pref) in Cells/ Molecular Biology, Immunology or haematology
- Experience in a lab working with cell separation/ immunology/ haematology
- Strong business and customer focus are essential
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to travel nationally within the UK. Some international and European travel will also be required from time to time.
To Apply: Please contact Alison Fisher, job ref AF/016236 on 020 7421 5200 or 07814547440 or apply to email@example.com
For up to date career opportunities please visit www.hs-scientific.co.uk
Due to a high volume of applicants only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you are not contacted within seven days of submitting your CV please assume that your application will not be taken further.