This job is no longer available
Senior Clinical Research Associate (Senior CRA): A small biopharma with an international presence is looking for a Senior CRA to join its growing CRA division in the UK. It is a brilliant time to join this emerging award winning organisation as a part of their small office-based CRA team. The role also gives the opportunity for a Senior CRA to take on some Lead CRA responsibilities so it is ideal for a Senior CRA looking to take that next career step!
This Australian-established biopharma has a growing international presence with offices in Europe and the US. With an impressive list of awards to their name already they are looking to expand their close-knit team in the European Head Office in the UK. You will be working for an innovative and emerging organisation across clinical studies in respiratory diseases in Phases I to IV.
As a Senior CRA within a small group of CRAs your responsibilities will include:
· Some Lead CRA tasks
· Process Improvements – input, strategy and implementation
· 3-4 days monitoring – UK sites, international studies
· Development of clinical training programmes – delivery to CRAs
· Liaising with Clinical Manager and PMs regarding strategy across the division
· Strong CRA background – Senior CRA presently
· Experience of pre-study to close out visits
· Experience of/interest in process improvement, monitoring strategies
· Worked in UK or Europe previously
· Respiratory study experience desirable
· Life sciences degree
Commutable locations: Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Middlesex, London, Surrey
Salary: £36k - £40k + car allowance (£5k) + benefits
Apply below immediately to be considered, interviews are being arranged for next week.
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Yasmin Dyer at meet, call on + 44 203 178 7488 or email directly at email@example.com to discuss in confidence.
Find out more about us at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Associated keywords: Senior CRA, Lead CRA, Principal, clinical research associate, pharmaceutical, pharma, process, strategy, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Middlesex, respiratory, clinical trials, Senior CRA, Lead CRA, Principal, clinical research associate, pharmaceutical, pharma, process, strategy, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Middlesex, respiratory, clinical trial, CRA