Instrumental Cosmetics Engineer - Tokyo, Japan
Instrumental Cosmetics Engineer
Job Function: Research
Employment type: Full-Time
Ready to be a Team Leader, driving a team towards the innovations that will change the tomorrow of the beauty products?
If so, we want you to join L’Oréal Research & Innovation Japan!
3 things you must know about L’Oréal Research & Innovation
- We love to be first at L’Oréal, you will get endless autonomy to propose, experiment and take risks.
- The beauty industry is changing: from 3D skin printing to virtual makeup – we are leading the way and you will be shaping the revolution. We'll rapidly innovate, you'll be learning faster than anyone else in the industry.
- We are a multicultural worldwide community of 3800 employees, of over 60 different nationalities working in 23 research centers. Last year, we invested over 22 million euros in Research : you will have the resources, the focus, and a large enough user base to experiment with any ideas you can come up with.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Develop technologies for medical or beauty devices
- Contribute to device prototype delivery in terms of mechanical engineering
- Design an internal structure of small consumer appliances (Structural design for small appliance
- Contribute to intellectual property management
- Contribute to supplier networking and management for a small device
Must Have Aspects
- Experience in consumer electrical device/appliance development
- Poven experience in project management
- Fluent English communication skills
- Major in mechanical engineering or biomedical engineering
- 3D modeling (Solidworks), CAD, other tools for drawing
- Fluent Korean, Mandarin, Japanese communication skills
- Experience in development of small appliances which make close contact with a human body.
- Demonstrates Entrepreneurship
- Achieves Results with Integrity
- Acts and leads with Human Sensitivity
- Interacts Effectively
- Displays Sensitivity to the "Metier" of L'Oreal
- Manages Complexity
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.