Temasek Research Fellowship (TRF) - Singapore
Temasek Research Fellowship (TRF)
A globally connected cosmopolitan city, Singapore provides a supportive environment for a vibrant research culture. Its universities Nanyang Technological University (NTU), National University of Singapore (NUS) and Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) invite outstanding young researchers to apply for the prestigious TRF awards.
Under the TRF scheme, selected young researchers with a PhD degree have an opportunity to conduct and lead defence-related research. It offers:
- A 3-year research grant of up to S$1 million commensurate with the scope of work, with an option to extend for another 3 years
- Postdoctoral or tenure-track appointment (eligibility for tenure-track will be determined by the university)
- Attractive and competitive remuneration
Fellows may lead, conduct research and publish in these areas:
- Adaptive Camouflage Techniques and Technologies
- Cyber Security for Autonomous Systems
- Perception under Adverse Conditions for UGV Navigation
For more information, application procedure and to apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.
Closing date: 23 September 2016 (Friday)
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to Singapore to present their research plans, meet local researchers and identify potential collaborators in February/ March 2017.