Senior Solid Formulation Scientist - Israel
Senior Solid Formulation Scientist
Job Function: Research
Employment type: Full - Time
Location: Center - Tel Aviv
We are currently looking for a Senior Solid Formulation Scientist to join a subsidiary of a leading cosmetic company based in the Tel Aviv area. Under the responsibility of the Head of Chemistry Department, the Senior Formulation Scientist will be responsible for the formulation and development of solid formulations of cosmetic ingrédients and an experience in solid formulation is mandatory.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Formulation Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Provide strong technical leadership to multiple formulation and process development projects to reach Target Product Profile (shelf life, manufacturability, cost) of solid formulation.
- Manage the technical aspects of scale-up to pilot scale
- In support to dedicated team, manage the technical aspect of manufacturing of lab-scale to pilot scale batches in support to in vitro, ex vivo and in vivo product performance evaluation.
- Manage the preparation and production of batches for stability evaluation of new formula.
- According to process or stability issues, propose solutions to improve formulation attributes and finally propose formulation specifications and properties aligned with Target product Profile.
- Ensure and facilitate transfer to team in charge of industrialization of the manufacturing
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Formulation Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
- Relevant degree in a chemistry, physico-chemistry or pharmacy related discipline, holding a PhD would be advantageous, with proven industry experience in solid dose formulation development within the pharmaceutical, cosmetic, food or agro-pharmaceutical industry.
- A working knowledge and practical experience with management project, liaising with team members (project planner, packaging expert, analytical chemistry, purchasing, etc), and possibly external partners (CRO); ideally within a R&D environment.
- A practical experience of evaluation of equipment from solid form equipment supplier.
- Experience of scientific and technical management of a small team of formulators.
- A strong experience of working in an international environment with Hebrew or English as working languages (English mandatory), knowledge of a third language (French, German) being a appreciated.
- Good communication being proposal and persuasive
- Technical leader
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.