Sales Manager UK
From MR coils and imaging accessories to cutting edge cardiac MR and CT medical device software solutions, our teams are comprised of talented radiologists, application specialists and engineers dedicated to helping healthcare professionals deliver better patient care, diagnostics and comfort.
To best support the growing interest in our products, we are seeking a full-time Sales Manager to initiate business relationships in the UK and establish and develop contacts with customers in the region. This position will be responsible for establishing and developing new client relationships for medical device software and hardware products. The role requires a self-driven individual able to work independently in a given territory while also being an active participant of a larger team located in the states. To initiate these efforts, this role will develop leads and build rapport by networking, cold calling, advertising, attending trade shows, and other means of generation interest.
- Promote the value proposition for the range of company products including:
- The suiteHEART® cardiac analysis software suite.
- RF coils and imaging accessories.
- MR conditional patient communication and audio devices.
- Convey value propositions, provide product demonstrations, develop and present solution-based proposals, negotiate and close sale, and respond to customer inquiries.
- Use market and product knowledge to assist team in developing sales, marketing opportunities and customer service strategies.
- Establish and develop relationships with departmental and technical decision makers.
- Track and communicate market trends to/from field including competitive data and develop and lead effective presentations and proposals.
- Maintain market and competitor knowledge related to cardiac imaging and be able to target a prospect’s specific product needs.
- Become an expert and be able to present and discuss the technology and clinical benefits in terms which are relevant to the customer.
- Present existing products and solutions to stimulate new sales opportunities and business ventures.
- Provide clinical feedback to product development teams.
- Coordinate try and buys, installations, and customer training.
- Build strong business relationships and formulate account strategies to strengthen and maintain those relationships.
- Provide competitive information such as bid situations, pricing data, or bundling arrangements in order to establish negotiated pricing contracts for products.
- Build strong business relationships and formulate account strategies to strengthen relationship within the assigned territory and with specific customer.
- Continuously update and understand the customers changing clinical/operational issues and challenges in order to support their product needs.
- Develop and cultivate key customers to support sales efforts and address any advanced clinical questions during the sales process.
- Differentiate assigned product offerings during the various stages of the sale process; effectively using the Company’s resources and approved product marketing and product promotion material to actively support the customer through their decision making process.
- Collaborate with clinical applications specialists and other experts to define new product requirements.
- Represent the Companies at medical conferences, trade shows, and technical exhibitions to provide products/solutions to customers.
- Participate in the development of advertisements, field promotions, press release and e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Work with the customer to plan installations, training and applications support.
- Keep up to date with customer needs and analyze market trends.
- Establish strong relationships and work closely with other Company departments to ensure customer intimacy and sales opportunities are maximized.
- Any other duty required to maximize the Sales Team efficacy.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3-5 years’ of sales experience in a medical, healthcare or technical field.
- Clinical experience with medical imaging and/or medical imaging sales and a preferred emphasis on cardiac and/or MRI.
- Previous experience working in, or interfacing with, clinical applications.
- Understands how to navigate the sales process in a hospital and/or clinical setting.
- Ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate in simple messages.
- Possesses highly developed organizational, planning and communication skills.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to help develop business plans and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong presentation skills as well as excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Maintain knowledge of and understand all applicable Environmental Health Policies and operate within them to ensure that no company policy or local / Int’l Law is broken.
- Ability to travel ≥ 50%.
Apply for Sales Manager UK
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly