Junior Project Manager - Oxford, Oxfordshire
Junior Project Manager
Immunocore Limited is an innovative and dynamic biotechnology company whose proprietary T cell receptor technology has the potential to treat diseases such as cancer and autoimmune disorders.
Immunocore’s world-leading science has attracted major pharmaceutical companies (Genentech, GlaxoSmithKline, MedImmune) via discovery collaborations, as well as a co-discovery partnership with Lilly. Founded in 2008, originally out of Oxford University, Immunocore now has more than 220 members of staff and has recently raised $ 320 million in private financing. As part of our expansion plans we are looking to fill this new position: Junior Project Manager
To provide support to the company’s Alliance and Research Managers
- To assist with organizing and recording meetings for internal research and partner project meetings
- To co-ordinate the communication of progress and timelines for internal research and partner projects
- To prepare project status reports and presentations on project progress to internal and partner teams
- To assist with generation and management of project plans
- To provide administrative support for internal research and partner programmes (e.g. date transfer forms, database and project folder access, Webex, confidentiality and disclosure agreements etc.)
- Degree in a relevant life science subject, preferably with a strong focus in immunology
- A good understanding of the drug development process; solid post-graduate experience.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills; able to provide succinct project summaries accessible to audiences of varied backgrounds
- Good subject understanding
- Competent in presentation and report production
- Able to work independently, react rapidly and follow instructions
- Able to build and maintain effective working relationships
Salary offered will be commensurate with the calibre of the successful candidate. Company benefits include membership of company pension scheme, private health and life insurance.
To be considered for this position, please apply by clicking on the 'Apply' button or to: Mrs. C. Canuto, Immunocore Limited, 90 Park Drive, Milton Park, Oxfordshire, OX14 4RY
Closing date for applications: 30th September 2016