RA Global Executive
ProClinical are currently supporting one of the largest pharmaceutical companies globally. This company have a great opportunity for a regulatory consultant to join the team and conduct the below.
- Provide Regulatory support for an ongoing Procurement De-risking initiative involving registering new sources of Active Product Ingredients (API).
- Preparation of high quality chemistry, manufacturing and control (CMC) detailed regulatory documents using varied information sources.
- Develop Regulatory strategy. Ensure that project work proceeds according to agreed deadlines and maintaining status records.
- Project management of CMC submissions for assigned markets including operational and submission strategy responsibilities using the Submission Planning Application (SPA).
- Ensuring CMC electronic Change management systems are updated.
- Developing submission strategy in partnership with Global Product strategists
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Latifah Khan on 0203 8234 367 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.jobs . Full job description available on request.ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.