Associate Director – Project Management; Clinical Program, Strategy, Global - New Jersey
AD CPM, Clinical Program Manager, Pharma – Fantastic opportunity has become available for an Associate Director; Clinical Project Management which sits at a program oversight level for this pharmaceutical. Based from their North East New Jersey HQ you will be responsible across both strategic and operational delivery cross-functionally into trial operation, CMC, and alliance management.
Suited to those who have worked at a ‘Program / Project ’ level before and keen to step up into AD level.
This growing, globally recognized pharmaceutical continue to expand in 2016 with a particularly strong pipeline coming out of their Oncology and Neuroscience division. The company have offices dotted across the world with four dedicated offices across the US they continue to expand a steady pace, offering their staff a close-knit team within the global setting. As a midsize pharmaceutical they offer a great balance between global presence and career direction with a close-knit team and togetherness.
Joining in this AD Project Management you will be primarily based from their North East New Jersey HQ, around 30mins from NYC. The position will see you responsible for –
- Strategic direction, trial operation, CMC, and alliance management as required by the International Project Team.
- KOL and stakeholder engagement cross functionally.
- Program level appreciation – business acumen and operational insight into projects for mid-long term objectives.
This position will be suited to those coming from –
- Senior PM / CTM positions – keen to progress into a more operational role
- Program Managers – wanting a step-up and recognition of AD status
- Excellent CTM background – trial management
- Worked at Senior / Director level previously
- Experience of operational insight into studies
- Pharma or Biotech employment history
- Life Sciences education
Location – North East New Jersey; 30 mins from NYC
Salary – circa $150k - $170k base + 20% bonus + benefits
These positions will be snapped up, looking for likeminded individuals who are ambitious, positive and want to work in a growing and exciting team for 2016.
Do not miss out on this opening – apply below or contact Alastair Shaw at Meet on 646 569 9081 or email directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Associated keywords – Associate Director Clinical Project Manager, CPM, Clinical Program Manager, Pharma, Biotech, New Jersey, NYC