Market Access Manager - Belgium
2 days left
- Full Time
The mission of the Market Access Manager is to create, shape and execute market access strategies that optimize products access throughout their lifecycle. This includes preparing and defending P & R dossiers, and managing the relationship with reimbursement authorities and other stakeholders.
The Market Access Manager is a key contributor in the Belgian team. The function reports directly to the Market Access Director.
- Tailor value propositions and deliver solutions to local payer needs that drive access and uptake of Celgene brands
- Encourage early payer interaction to prepare market access environment for product launch through stakeholder mapping, early payer communication plan and communication tools.
- Prepare, champion and execute market access strategies (including P&R dossiers) to enable optimization of market access throughout the product lifecycle.
- Drive competitor analysis, stakeholder and payer research and financial modeling to support the development of market access strategies for new and in-line products
- Collect and analyze health outcomes, health economics and budget impact data and translate it into meaningful, relevant datasets
- Manage relationships with reimbursement authorities and stakeholders to ensure optimal outcomes for Celgene portfolio
- Develop and maintain a seamless interface with the European headquarters to ensure local requirements are represented effectively, and that pricing strategies are aligned with the European headquarters and Global
- Lead internal multidisciplinary teams. Ensure good cross-functional collaboration and aligned communication to all stakeholders through close collaboration with sales & marketing, medical, regulatory and corporate affairs departments
The Ideal Candidate
Languages: Fluent in French, Dutch and English. Any other language would be a plus.
Education: Academic level, minimally a Master degree in Life Sciences. A Master or Ph.D. degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences / Economics, or MD degree is ideal. Additional MBA related course work is relevant.
Background: Knowledge of the pharmaceutical environment. Previous experience in Market Access or governmental affairs or in a Health care environment. Knowledge of Health Economics is a plus.
- Strategic mindset: creates a compelling vision and translates it into objectives and plans. Good negotiation skills. Makes decisions that support the organization’s strategy and values.
- Team builder: cooperates across boundaries and the matrix. Builds trust, promotes inclusion and respect for others.
- Performance driven: Focuses on execution. Takes on new challenges and demonstrates accountability. Flexible and persevering, balances accuracy and speed in decision making.
- Innovator: develops ideas and alternatives that create value for patients, customers and shareholders. Focuses on continuous improvement and learns from successes and mistakes. Takes appropriate and informed business risk.
- Excellent communicator: direct, open and honest. Seeks differing viewpoints and listens to others. Speaks out on challenges and risks. Escalates issues appropriately.
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives.
Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health.
We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge.
With a presence in more than 70 countries - and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.