Laboratory Technician – Drug Metabolism - Rushden
2 days left
- Full Time
Laboratory Technician – Drug Metabolism
Quotient Bioresearch - Rushden
Quotient is currently looking to recruit a Laboratory Technician in Drug Metabolism. We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to work at our Rushden facility.
- Perform laboratory-based tasks for clinical/preclinical metabolism studies, for new product development based on global regulatory requirements (EPA, EU, OECD.
- Set up of appropriate analytical apparatus and equipment according to study plans.
- Perform variety of sample analysis and extraction methods.
- Preparation of reagents and general laboratory housekeeping.
- Record analytical data and relay results to the appropriate personnel.
- Keen interest in laboratory work.
- Good practical skills and attention to detail.
- Possess excellent and effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to easily work in a team environment; strong communication skills are essential as you will liaise closely with colleagues on study progress.
- Must be able to work on own initiative
- Highly motivated and ability to multi task
- Diplomatic with strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible – able to work outside of normal hours when required
- Good team player
The position is full time and permanent. Hours of work are 37.5 per week Monday – Friday. Annual holiday entitlement is 23 days a year plus Bank Holidays. The company operates a contributory pension scheme, life assurance and a fantastic benefits package.
If you feel you are the right person for this role, then please send a CV and a covering letter by clicking on the 'Apply' button quoting: Laboratory Technician - ADME
Apply for Laboratory Technician – Drug Metabolism - Rushden
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly