1 day left
- Full Time
JOB SUMMARY Pay Rate: $13.50/hr.
Cleans laboratory equipment such as glassware, metal instruments, sinks, tables, and test panels by performing the following duties. Routing maintenance and other general helper duties as required.
- Mixes water and detergents or acids in container to prepare cleaning solution according to specifications
- Washes, rinses, dries, and sterilizes glassware and instruments
- Scrubs walls, floors, shelves, tables, and sinks
- Fills tubes and bottles with specified solutions and applies identification labels
- Labels and files microscope slides
- Arranges specimens and samples on trays to be placed in incubators and refrigerators
- Delivers supplies and laboratory specimens to designated work areas
- Supplies laboratory with distilled water
- Maintains inventory reports and logs
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Food Safety Net Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Women, Minorities, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
Apply for Lab Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly