Scientist III - Quality Assurance
4 days left
- Full Time
The Scientist III Quality Assurance, under direct supervision, assists in activities related to quality assurance including developing and updating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), monitoring equipment documentation used in the manufacturing process to ensure compliance, assisting with the review of batch production records, release of finished products, and monitoring production to ensure compliance.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the development of SOPs
- Assisting in releasing finished products
- Routinely monitoring production to ensure cGMP compliance by checking batch records for accuracy and equipment logs for completeness
- Assisting in systems for investigating variances
- Potential for training personnel
Flex schedule; some evenings required.Minimum Education:
Bachelors degree in chemistry, biology or a related field required.
Masters degree preferred.Minimum Experience:
Two (2) years of experience in a laboratory or manufacturing setting with QC/QA responsibility required.EEO:
St. Jude is an Equal Opportunity EmployerNot ready to apply? Become a St. Jude Career Insider to stay up-to-date on our opportunities.