Regulatory Submissions Coordinator
5 days left
- Full Time
There is an opporunity for a Regulatory Submission Technical Writer/Co-ordinator to join the Device Centre of Excellence group (known as DCoE) based in Cambridge, UK. DCoE is Pfizer's global drug delivery device team who engage in projects across all business units and therapy areas within Pfizer's global network. A core activity within device development is the co-ordination of data/information related to drug combination product device design and authorship of related product regulatory submission documentation.
This a contract role that is full time and office-based in Cambridge, UK.
Specific Job Requirements:
- Excellent written English skills
- Strong technical writing skills
- Strong ability to develop concise prose suitable for worldwide healthcare regulatory authorities
- Comfortable working with all levels of the organisation
- Strong attention to detail in graphical, typographical and copy
General Role Requirements:
- Ability to work with multiple projects
- Ability to understand medical device technical language
- Capability to adhere to strict deadlines and prioritise work load under pressure
- Ability to work on own and use initiative where required, or as part of a team
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with authoring regulatory submission documentation such as electronic common technical document (eCTD) in healthcare, ideally for combination products with devices
- Good project/time management skills
- Good organization skills
- Good IT skills essential - PC literate (rather than Macintosh) with good experience with typical Microsoft Office applications including MS PowerPoint
- Minimum three years relevant experience. Five years of experience is preferred.
Desirable skills /experience:
- Pharmaceutical/Medical Device regulatory submission documentation authorship experience with US FDA
- Appreciation for pharmaceutical/medical device regulatory requirements
- Background in a medical field
If you are interested in this role, click the apply button. Please write a short note explaining why you are interested in this role and how you are suitable. If you have any difficulty applying, please contact Elise Lambeth on 0207 4400 633. A full job description is available on request.
Apply for Regulatory Submissions Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly