Regional Business Manager I&I Ostdeutschland
5 days left
- Full Time
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries - and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
Under the direction of the National Sales Director I&I, this individual is responsible to maximize sales of Celgene’s products in the region. The Regional Business Manager implements the marketing strategy and is responsible for achieving defined sales targets within an agreed expense budget. The RBM is responsible for the individual coaching and development of her/his sales team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Life science degree (university, college) or equivalent professional experience preferred; alternatively Business or Business Administration degree
- App. 3-years of leadership experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Proven successful supervision of regional sales teams is mandatory
- Excellent knowledge in dermatology and/or rheumatology (biologics) is essential; special knowledge in the field of other I&I diseases is desirable
- Excellent and reliable contacts with dermatologists and/or rheumatologists.
- Excellent and reliable contacts with opinion leaders dermatology and/or rheumatology centers in the relevant indications, within his/ her region.
- Knowledge of the distribution structures and distribution channels in the German market.
- Marketing and sales-oriented thinking and working.
- Understanding of medical and scientific research & development processes
- Project management skills
- Several years of qualified work experience in pharmaceutical sales service of a research-based, pharmaceutical company, preferred with dermatology and/or rheumatology background.
- Highly motivated, solution oriented and positive "can-do" attitude.
- Straight forward, success, service and sales-oriented thinking and working.
- Target oriented approach based on analytical-rational planning.
- High social competence and capacity for teamwork
- Exceptional communication and thought leadership/ strong willed
- Confident manner, good customer acceptance due to medical and scientific advisory expertise.
- Enjoying working in a sales team and doing project work as well as networking.
- High self motivation.
- Good English and computer skills.
- Willingness to travel and train continuously.
- Valid driver‘s license.
- Strong identification with Celgene´s values