3 days left
- Full Time
An excellent job opportunity has arisen for a Contract Quality Specialist to join a leading multinational pharmaceutical company at their site in Scotland, UK. The company employs just under 100,000 personnel across multiple countries, working across multiple therapy areas. This is a 12-month contract role with the possibility of an extension.
This role provides quality support for new product introduction and involves interfacing with Technical, Engineering, Validation and Operations teams.
- To ensure project activities progress in compliance with quality management system requirements including the relevant GMP requirements.
- To write or approve reports and procedures relevant to the project.
- Resolving quality challenges e.g. deviations as they arise and escalating issues as appropriate.
- To work in line with department and site requirements, including site KPI's and standard work activities.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Relevant Degree
- Good communication skills
- Experience in the quality function for pharmaceutical or API manufacturers
- SAP, Batch Record review, approval of Deviations, understanding of Clean Room requirements
If you are interested in this role, please click the apply button. Please write a short note outlinining why you are interested and how you are suitable for the position. If you have difficulties applying, please contact Nick on 0203 7520 309 or upload your CV to www.proclinical.com. A full job description will be available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Apply for QA Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly