Technical Sales Specialist - Molecular and Cell Biology
An ideal role for a recent life sciences or biomedical sciences graduate looking to use their degree in a scientific sales role! It is a graduate level position and full sales training is provided, but drive and motivation to succeed in a target-driven commercial environment is essential.
In this role, you will be supporting the field sales team and generating new business opportunities over the telephone. The company sell a range of molecular and cell biology kits and instrumentation.
This is a 12 month maternity cover position, but may have opportunities to progress internally once this has finished.
- Contact current customers to introduce them to new products in the portfolio.
- Management of opportunities generated through to quotation and closing
- Lead generation
- Identify prospects and generate call lists
- Contact prospective customers and book appointments with the field sales team.
- Map current and potential customers.
- Log relevant information into the CRM and update customer details
- Occasional attendance at industry events and exhibitions
- A life sciences degree, with some practical experience of cell and molecular biology techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- High level of self-motivation
- Willingness to learn new skills and techniques
Apply for Technical Sales Specialist - Molecular and Cell Biology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly