Director, Channel Marketing - London
Director, Channel Marketing
Elsevier: EU-GBR-London-London Wall
Ready for a challenge? Interested or know someone who might be?
Elsevier is a world-leading provider of information solutions that enhance the performance of science, health, and technology professionals. We take our role very seriously and are always seeking the best people to help us develop and execute strategy. The Channel Marketing Director is a critical role that will define and drive Elsevier’s Research Reference channel marketing strategy for both digital and print content solutions. Their efforts will be critical to the continued growth of revenues from Elsevier’s ecommerce platform while also nurturing and developing business through partner platforms that include Amazon, Apple and Google.
Elsevier’s business thrives on data however the Channel Marketing Director is both analytical and pragmatic. They will apply their wealth of experience in market-focused data analytics to evaluate and interpret the ever-changing needs and drivers in the market. They will be responsible for creating and driving targeted programs and campaigns, and will explore new ways for Elsevier to innovate in its relationships, communications and business models with the market.
The Channel Marketing Director will be a prominent commercial contributor, responsible for driving revenue, margin and profit in their channels. They will contribute to the delivery of consistent, outstanding sales results and ensure that both the specific accounts and corresponding internal sales account managers have the attention and resources needed to achieve sales targets.
What you should bring
- Excellent analytical (qualitative & quantitative) and financial modeling skills, ideally gained at a Management/Strategy firm or equivalent
- Experience managing channel strategy, including ecommerce platforms and third party retail partners
- Proven in delivering high impact pricing/promotions strategies, programs, execution
- Well-developed, persuasive communication and presentation skills, including ability to present authoritatively to executive management levels
- Strong planning and project management skills including a demonstrated ability to work to deadlines and juggle multiple projects in a matrix organization
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.
Apply for Director, Channel Marketing - London
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly