Regulatory Manager/Senior Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
My client, an emerging pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge, are seeking a RA Manager/Senior Manager to join their expanding team. The organisation focus on developing and optimizing pharmaceuticals - many of which are used to treat Orphan/Rare diseases.
- Preparation, Compilation and Authoring of Module III (CMC) dossiers
- Strategy of EU submissions for Generic and Orphan drug products
- Guiding and mentoring junior colleagues, with the opportunity to develop a team in the future
- Assist and advise on publishing strategies
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Life Sciences degree (BSc or higher)
- CMC Authoring experience from a pre-approval perspective
- Knowledge and experience of EU submissions is preferred, FDA (US) experience would be advantageous
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Alex Czuprynski on 0203 8692 329 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com. Full job description available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Apply for Regulatory Manager/Senior Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly