Product Specialist I&I
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries - and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
Under the direction of the Regional Business Manager, the I&I Product Specialist in a given territory will be responsible for the promotion, sales and support of company products or services, while achieving all territory sales goals.
The Inflammation and Immunology (I&I) franchise is working to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for patients suffering from debilitating immune-mediated inflammatory diseases. Our first product to the market in Germany is Otezla (Apremilast) for Psoriasis (Dermatology) and Psioriatic Athritis (Rheumatology). We are also investing in several other auto-immune disease indications for the future of this franchise.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Develops and manages strong relationships with dermatologists and rheumatologists, medical staff, and other health care professionals in support of product indications.
2. Acts as the "face of Celgene" through contact with medical professionals.
3. Maintains superior levels of product, market and formulary information, and translates product features into benefits that meet the specific customer’s needs.
4. Highlights the features and benefits of product offered.
5. Plans and organizes special projects, e.g. speaker programs within assigned territory.
6. Develops business plans for the territory.
7. Communicates openly with peers, supervisors and field counterparts.
8. Interprets and delivers competitive market intelligence to brand teams and management.
9. Identifies and develops business solutions.
10. Delivers timely and accurate administrative tasks.Qualifications
Experience in either dermatology or rheumatology
? Bachelor’s degree or similar educational background
? Minimum of 2 years pharmaceutical, medical device or relevant medical sales experience
? (proven track record demonstrating top sales accomplishments - strongly preferred)
? Ability to develop relationships with physicians, nurses and staff within academic hospitals, clinics, and private practice facilities.
? Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare system processes including reimbursement.
? Possess a strong work ethic
? Ability to develop priorities and manage time appropriately.
? Ability to effectively collaborate within a team environment.
? Occasional travel required.
? Must have a valid driver’s license.
? Strong identification with Celgene’s values