Manager, Medical Communications
This is an exciting opportunity for a medical communications professional with two or more years’ experience in either a medical communications agency or a communications team of a pharmaceutical company, to join a global leading pharma with a family feel.
- Create content for medical communications and education roles including ad boards, slide decks, book chapters and manuscripts among others;
- Manage budgets and time lines for publication of materials, communication materials and events;
- Work with vendors to coordinate details of events;
- Work with cross divisional teams to work on communications strategy;
- Engage with key opinion leaders; and
- Assist with research and compile abstracts for use in medical communications plans.
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral
- Knowledge of the medical communications process
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to write and edit medical communications documents
- Phd, PharmD or life sciences undergraduate degree
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Denver Sheridan at Meet, call on 646 569-9081or email directly at Denver@peoplewithchemistry.com to discuss further and in confidence.
Find out more about us at www.peoplewithchemistry.com
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We’re proud to partner with the industry’s leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Marketing Communications and Contract Research Organizations (CROs) worldwide, helping them to find and secure the best global talent available. We pride ourselves on our open, friendly approach and are here to guide you through the recruitment process every step of the way.
Key terms: Medical Director, Scientific Director, Associate Medical Director, Associate Scientific Director, Senior Medical Director, Senior Scientific Director, Med Ed, Med Comms, Medical Communications, Pharma, Pharmaceuticals, Biotech, communications, education, New Jersey, New York, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Apply for Manager, Medical Communications
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly