Senior Chemical Adviser (Agrochemicals) - South East
Senior Chemical Adviser (Agrochemicals) £35-45k + Bonus +Benefits
South East ABJ2700
As Technical Chemicals Advisor would you like to use your technical/ research knowledge in an advisory capacity? As a senior chemist/ technical advisory working for a global company you would be a technical advisor in the field of agrochemicals. As a chemist with previous experience from the laboratory working with a small dedicated team of specialists supporting the sales and marketing activity throughout the region. As technical advisor in the agrochemical industry you will be a highly motivated person with good communication and professional skill who can support customers manufacturing a range of consumer products from the speciality chemicals. With a previous background from the laboratory you will have spent some time working in laboratory environment and will have gained knowledge of the manufacture of many formulation types. The position would be suited to a formulation chemist who wants to move from working a laboratory environment to a technical advisory support role.
- Technical support of the insect control formulated product range.
- Advising customers on the use of insecticide products and driving/supporting new product innovation and development.
- Supporting product efficacy trials with customers and contract research organisations to confirm product application rate(s) and label claims.
- Preparation of technical literature and product labels.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Background in Chemistry (PhD preferred but not essential)
- Formulation chemist (preferred)
- Experience in analytical chemistry
- Experience in insecticide efficacy (preferred)
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Experience in project management.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a small close-knit team of scientists
- Substantial previous experience of working in a research and development environment applying the principles of formulation chemistry to novel delivery systems.
- Demonstrates ability to persuade customers to use and apply a scientifically complex product range.
Benefits: Bonus: 5 to 15%, 20 to 23 days holiday per annum (increasing with length of service), Life Assurance, Private Medical Insurance for employee and family, Company Pension Scheme, Commuting allowance (up to value of Zone 1 to 6 - Annual Travel Card)
To Apply: Please contact Alison Basson quoting ABJ2700 on 020 7421 5200 / 07814547440 or apply to email@example.com
Apply for Senior Chemical Adviser (Agrochemicals) - South East
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly