Manager Sales Projects Dermatology/Rheumatology
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries - and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
Under the direction of the (Associate) Director National Sales I&I and in close collaboration with the Sales Force, KOL Manager and Product Management, this individual is responsible for the selection, development, implementation and execution of tailored non-clinical projects in the therapeutic field of Psoriasis and Psoriasis Arthritis, mainly in Rheumatology. He/she actively drives the initiation of these projects and tactical implementation plans. Furthermore he/she leads and coordinates the project execution. In addition, he/she builds and maintains close relationships with internal stakeholders, external vendors, and opinion leaders in the market.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Builds strong relationships with regional rheumatology HCP organisations and networks in close collaboration with the Field Force
- Collaborates with the Field Force and KOL Manager to identify, select and prioritize projects (e.g. innovative educational concepts) with HCPs in Rheumatology on a national and regional level according to brand strategy
- Drives the initiation of selected projects, leads and coordinates the project execution in close collaboration and alignment with all involved functions, especially Sales Force
- Builds and maintenance strong relationship with key customers relevant for the projects
- Eventually participation in international projects, initiated by HQ / EU
- Member of the Otezla Brand Team, supporting successful Otezla market development
- Provides input to the Otezla Brand Plan
- *MONEU *LI-MD2 *LI-PRIORITY
- Successful track record within the pharmaceutical industry, experience in sales preferred
- Market experience and network in Rheumatology strongly preferred
- Very strong interpersonal skills, works successfully in matrix organizations
- Excellent informal leadership skills in the context of cross-functional project execution
- Good scientific knowledge to adequately communicate and partner with KOLs
- Very strong analytical and project management skills
- Independent self-starter, accurate and well organized
- Cross-functional working in conception of contracts, close cooperation with HQ law department
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Fluency in English, both oral and written communications
- Ability to work with all levels of personnel and establish positive working relationships, in particular with the sales team
- Highly enthusiastic, self reliant, able to successfully drive performance and deliver results with various parties in a timely and efficient manner.
- Strong business acumen and open minded.
- Strong identification with Celgene’s values