Scientist / Study Director, Pharmacokinetics
We currently have an opening for a Pharmacokinetics Scientist / Study Director in our Metabolism group in Harrogate. As a key Scientist /Study Director in this group, you will plan and lead large, multidisciplinary studies to generate results, and interpret data. You will have overall responsibility for the scientific, technical and regulatory conduct of studies, as well as for the interpretation, documentation and reporting of results.
- Design protocols, prepare reports and carry out kinetic analysis of toxicokinetic, PK/bioavailability and PK/PD studies.
- Consult with clients to determine their needs and to suggest/guide plans to accomplish these needs.
- Participate in appropriate client visits and regular dicussions.
- Be a conduit in a multi-disciplinary team to drive decision making in compound development
The role Holder
- Ideally, you’ll be working in, or have experience within, contract research or from within a pharmaceutical company and have good understanding and hands on experience of pre-clinical or clinical pharmacokinetics.
- You will have working knowledge of WinNonlin and/or PK/PD software programs
- PK/PD correlation experience or Experience in PBPK modelling is desirable.
- You will typically be educated to degree level or above in a related scientific discipline
Covance is a global market leader in contract research services, pioneering advanced studies into pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals and agrochemicals across the globe. As an integral part of these partnerships, our diverse and highly talented staff community makes a difference to the lives of millions. At Covance, we help make the miracles of medicine a reality. We offer opportunities to work on diverse, challenging projects with bright, interesting colleagues, while building a flexible and rewarding career.
There is no better time to join us!