The Applications Specialist will be responsible for supporting customers on analytical Mass Spectrometry instrumentation.
Priorities & Objectives:
- To work with the Business Development Manager to identify and prove new application areas for the products.
- To provide on-site and remote support for customers and partners.
- To build and maintain relationships with existing and potential customers to allow product and service information to be communicated and strategic information to be gathered.
- Working within the commercial team to support sales functions from pre-sales to post-sales.
- Provide application support with customers and partners.
- Help generate application notes, white papers, manuals and other associated technical documentation.
- Test new products and provide feed-back to internal teams.
- Build and maintain long term relationships with our partners.
- Develops and maintains the customer/prospect records.
- Attend seminars, exhibitions and demonstrations to promote business.
- Conduct on site product evaluations.
- BSc, Physical Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry or related discipline. (Knowledge of Life Science Mass Spectrometry would be ideal)
- Minimum 3 years' 'hands on' experience of analytical MS instrumentation
- Performing installations, demonstrations, and training of analytical instruments with customers
- Ideally having experience of in-field support of mass spectrometer and chromatography systems
Apply for Applications Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly