QC Analyst - Kent - To £24K. Our client is under going a period of significant growth in ground breaking extraction of active ingredients for pharmaceutical and related markets.
Job Title: Analytical Analyst
Reference No: 228757
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: To £24K plus benefits including bonus
To be considered for this role, you will have a relevant Chemistry or Life Sciences degree, coupled with industry experience working for a GMP analytical laboratory with the pharmaceutical or related manufacturing industry.
This is a great opportunity to join a very exciting project full of challenges and opportunities.
As an QC Analyst, your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Perform physical and analytical testing as required to support manufacturing, these include, but are not limited to: raw materials testing, in-process control testing, finished goods testing, laboratory investigations
- Adherence to GMP requirements
- Review and verify peers' analytical data
- Ensure the laboratory housekeeping standards are maintained at all times and documented accurately
- Comply with all aspects of the QMS at all times
- Ensure that all work is conducted in a responsible and safe manner in accordance with Health and Safety policies
An ideal analyst will have the following skills and qualifications:
- Knowledge - and experience - of working within a GMP Q.C environment
- Methodical with the ability to follow procedures accurately
- Experience of method development and validation is desirable, but not essential
- Experience using HPLC, GC/MS and LC/MS, and associated software, is desirable but not essential
Apply for QC Analyst
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly