Quality Control Manager - QC Manager
QC MANAGER - QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER:
A NEW FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY FOR A QC MANAGER TO JOIN A LEADING INTERNATIONAL SUPPLIER OF CHEMICALS AND COMPOUNDS!
Do you have a proven experience in Quality Control Management?
Do you have a strong Synthetic Chemistry background?
Would you like to work for a leading Specialist Fine Chemicals Company?
A top international fine chemicals specialist company based in Berkshire now has an opportunity for an experienced QC Manager to join their quality control team.
As a QC Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing, leading, mentoring, coaching, and training QC team members.
- Organising and managing of the daily work flow within the UK quality control department.
- Maintain the uniformity of QC provision within the whole group.
- Support R&D and become a point of contact between the company and external customers.
- Providing support to the analysis of a new wide range of products.
- Planning and resourcing CAPEX and consumable budget.
The Successful candidate will have:
- Degree or equivalent in Analytical Chemistry or Chemistry.
- Very strong Synthetic Chemistry background.
- Extensive QC managerial experience.
- Ability to motivate and develop staff.
- Proven experience in Method Development, Validation and Transfer.
- Vast experience and knowledge of HPLC, LC-MS and NMR.
- Previous experience in instruments and equipment qualification, calibration and maintenance.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills are essential.
My client is offering a very competitive salary based on experience.
Please apply online or for more information please contact:
0203 096 4702
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency. SRG, winners of the Recruitment Professional Awards 2011 'Best Company to work for' and 'Best People Development Business' awards, and the only "highly commended" company in the Annual Recruiter Awards for Excellence 2011, for 'Best Small Recruitment Agency to Work For'.