Regulatory Manager (technical)
Regulatory Manager (Technical role)
Competitive salary & package
Are you a Regulatory Manager?
Do you have experience within Pharmaceuticals, biocides or disinfectants?
As a Technical & Regulatory Manager you will:
Manage the day to day activities and development of the Quality and Technical Departments.
Manage the relevant regulatory affairs applicable to the company and products.
To support production and other functions with regards to regulatory compliance queries.
Liaison with regulatory authorities and experts in order to resolve issues.
To manage and coordinate country and sector specific approvals and registration of products.
Provide product expertise and ongoing technical support to existing customers.
Management of continuous improvement initiatives.
Create and support the development of user operation guides.
Manage the creation and management of all product related documentation.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have the following requirements:
* Science background and industry experience preferably within pharmaceuticals, biocides or disinfectants.
* Significant experience working in a Hygiene, pharmaceutical or healthcare company would be favourable.
* Strong industry experience in product management, understanding regulation and providing technical customer service.
* Have experience with ENISO 13485, ISO9001, ISO 14971 & ISO14001.
* Have experience with technical risk assessments and device master files.
Should you require more information please contact Bal on 0121 222 5331 to discuss or alternatively apply online.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency. SRG, winners of the Recruitment Professional Awards 2011 'Best Company to work for' and 'Best People Development Business' awards, and the only "highly commended" company in the Annual Recruiter Awards for Excellence 2011, for 'Best Small Recruitment Agency to Work For'.