Senior Immunologist I
2 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity with a rapidly expanding pharmaceutical company that focuses on developing therapeutics from the human gut microbiome, which is based in Aberdeen, Scotland.
I am looking for a Senior Immunologist I to join the research team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide scientific expertise and leadership to the proprietary MicroRx platform, for the early discovery of new LBPs in novel therapeutic areas.
- Involves characterising immunological responses to human intestinal microbes using targeted in vitro screening assays.
- Require proven expertise in a range of immunological techniques, especially in analysing cellular and molecular responses to bacteria, and the proven ability to translate these skills into robust and reliable data.
- Write up results in the form of reports and publications, present research outcomes at meetings, and generate intellectual property
Experience / Qualification Required:
- A PhD with relevant post-doctoral or industry experience (>3-4 years) in immunology or a related discipline
- Solid experience in a range of in vitro and in vivo immunology techniques and proven expertise in immunological assay development
- Experience with primary cell culture, co-culture assays and 3D tissue models
- Thorough understanding of the gut microbiome and host-microbe interactions
- Highly motivated and innovative with the ability to work independently and integrate into a multidisciplinary team of microbiologists and molecular biologists
- Good organisational and communication skills proven by previous line management and supervision experience
The role offers a very competitive compensation package. For more information regarding this fantastic new opportunity, please get in touch with Nisha Patel ASAP!
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nisha Patel on +44 (0)203 8618 210 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com . Full job description available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Apply for Senior Immunologist I
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly