CMC Project Leader
A truly global player in the discovery of new molecules are looking to expand their team with a CMC Project Leader. The company has a significant presence in the branded generics market across emerging economics including parts of Asia. This role will be based in Western Switzerland and is a chance for you to join an international team of over 9,000 employees based in more than 80 countries.
- Manage the CMC product development of products going into and through clinical development stages. For example, from development to IMP administration, ensuring timelines are met and coordinating with functional leads/lines managers and external consultants
- Point of contact for CMOs/CROs and regularly liaise with CMC senior management and key stakeholders for strategy determination
- Managing all CMC documentation, assessing the quality of reports depending on requirements
- Point of contact from Switzerland to the global project team for relevant projects
Skills and Qualities Required:
- High level of project management skills will be needed for this role as you will be working very closely with CMOs, preparing technical agreements, CMO identification and assembling RFPs.
- An active and independent individual with strong problem solving skills
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ambition and a passion for science
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, please click the apply button. Alternatively, you can get in touch with Nisha Patel on 0203 861 8210 or via email on email@example.com. A full job description will be available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.