Freelance Editors- Medicine, Dentistry, Pharma, Materials Sci, Physical Sciences, Psychology
3 days left
- Part Time
Cactus Communications engages a global team of highly skilled editors who are experts in various academic fields. CACTUS is honoured to be ranked 15th on the 2016 list of Top 100 Companies for Remote/Freelance Jobs (Forbes Article). We’re currently looking for specialist freelance copyeditors and substantive editors.
What you will do
- Edit manuscripts such that the final text is in standard scientific English and is free of unclear or unidiomatic sentences
- Adhere to job-specific instructions and format manuscripts according to the target journal when required
- Ensure that all subject-specific conventions are followed
What you need
- A Post Doc/PhD/Master's/Bachelor's degree or expertise in one or more specialized subject areas in the life sciences, physical sciences and engineering, healthcare, medicine and surgery, and social sciences
- Excellent English editing skills and attention to detail (prior editing experience would be great)
Why this is a great opportunity
- Flexibility to determine your schedule and work hours
- Potential to earn USD 1200-4000 per month (based on regular availability)
- Additional fees of up to 20%
- No need to relocate. As this is a freelance opportunity, we invite candidates from any location to apply.