Our client is a global pharmaceutical company with an exceptional name in a number of general and specialist medicine therapy areas including Diabetes and Oncology. This organisation has an exceptional product pipeline and a number of high profile product launches forecast for the next few years.
South West London
- Delivering sales growth in line with sales targets, and drive and secure brand advocacy from prescribers and their teams
- Building and maintaining strong professionals relationships with key customers to effectively develop and implement strategic and appropriate account plans
- Developing advanced knowledge of the Diabetes field in terms of market trends, territory priorities and competitor activities
- Working collaboratively with colleagues at all levels to ensure continuity and the maximisation of customer and commercial opportunities
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- Diabetes experience desirable
- Knowledge of the NHS policies and processes
- Experience working within Primary Care
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Results-driven and committed
Apply for this role via the website, or contact Tilly Beedell on 01225 336 335 /
Star is a full service resourcing and outsourcing company which resources at all levels for pharmaceutical, medical devices and technology, clinical research and healthcare communications companies in the UK and Ireland on a headcount and outsourced basis. If you haven't heard from us within 7 working days of submitting your application, please assume that you haven't been successful on this occasion. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.