R&D Assistant (6 Month FTC)
7 days left
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Science Graduate to join our Hygiene Category R&D team.
- Support the delivery of projects to launch on time, budget and to the appropriate performance standards, quality and cost.
- Responsible to ensure all required technical work is performed on time and according to the required standards, performing the required lab work and providing guidance to assistants /technicians if applicable.
- Implement departmental improvements to laboratory practices, compliance and processes.
Is this You?
- Educated to degree level in a relevant scientific discipline
- Good communication, problem solving, organisational, technical and influencing skills.
- A passion for compliance and improving working practices, ideally skilled in GMP laboratory practice
- Ability to work independently within a multi-disciplinary project team
- Experience developing cost effective products to meet a brief and delivering technical projects in a FMCG company with an appreciation of marketing and consumer issues
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
Apply Now for a chance to really change the game!