Quality Control Officer
6 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a leading global biopharmaceutical organisation, is seeking to hire a Quality Control Research Officer to be based in Switzerland.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Execute tests for GMP and PD projects in the (bio)chemical laboratory and execute general QC activities.
- Execute testing for cGMP projects, development, validation and stability programs.
- Contribute towards the maintenance and continuous improvement of procedures, techniques and equipment used in the QC department.
- Provide support in validation, development and stability testing (generic tests).
- Provide support in method trouble shooting.
- Independent organization of operational activities in the QC laboratories according to the local HSE and quality guidelines.
- Write documentation for work performed: generic analysis, data logging, generic/method validations studies, change requests, deviations and out of specifications.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following minimum criteria:
- BSc, MSc or equivalent immunology, biochemical engineering, biochemistry, biology or related discipline
- Relevant biologics experience in an industrial setting under GMP; CMO experience is a plus
- Must have strong experience in HPLC techniques, Capillary Electrophoresis, SDS-PAGE, UV-VIS, cIEF, etc
- Relevant QC experience and knowledge of current analytical techniques
- Hands on experience in product (immunology) and development of therapeutic biologics are a plus
- Strong sense of discipline, exceptional organization skills, excellent team orientation and hands-on approach to work
- Ability to work independently with proven experience in problem analysis/solving, anticipation and proactivity
- Autonomous, reactive and flexible to changing priorities
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Chidozie Orji on +44 (0)207 4400 671 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.jobs . Full job description available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies
Apply for Quality Control Officer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly