Quality Control - Research Officer
6 days left
- Full Time
Exciting new opportunity with a research-led, global pharmaceutical company!
My client, who focusses on the discovery and development of novel biological entities (mAbs) and Biosimilars, is based in Switzerland and is looking for a Quality Control - Research Officer specialising in Biologics.
You will be responsible for executing tests for GMP and PD projects in the bio-chemical laboratory and participating in general QC activities.
Key responsibilities for the individual with involve:
- Execute testing for cGMP projects, development, validation and stability programs.
- Contributing towards the maintenance and continuous improvement of procedures, techniques and equipment used in the QC department.
- Provide support in validation, development and stability testing (generic tests).
- Provide support in method trouble shooting.
- Independent organization of operational activities in the QC laboratories according to the local HSE and quality guidelines.
- Write documentation for work performed: generic analysis, data logging, generic/method validations studies, change requests, deviations and out of specifications.
You must have strong experience in HPLC techniques, Capillary Electrophoresis, SDS-PAGE, UV-VIS, cIEF, etc. and relevant QC experience, as well as, knowledge of current analytical techniques is a requirement.
Hands on experience in product (immunology) and development of therapeutic biologics are a plus.
If you would like more information about this great opportunity to work with a leading biopharma, please get in touch with Nisha Patel on 0203 861 8210 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Quality Control - Research Officer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly