Sales Manager - API
The Sales Manager initiates, coordinates, manages and executes all activities needed in his/her market for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and intermediates/enzymes. You drive all business development activities at higher management level at our existing or new customers. You streamline and support the sales processes in a safe and timely manner.
As Sales Manager you facilitate and support in defining and executing the Marketing plans, based on the company strategy and the pricing policy. The Sales Manager takes ownership in managing the product market combinations for his/her market, and proactively anticipates and steers on internal and external dynamics, works closely within the team of Marketing and Sales Managers. Furthermore you maintain, serve and grow customer/agent/distributor business relations.
Skills & Experience Required:
- You have an academic (bachelor) level. MBA is valued.
- You have extensive sales experience including (global) key account management in the Pharmaceutical Industry or other relevant area, as well as strong affinity with the marketing discipline.
- You speak and write English fluently.
- Your personality can be described as result oriented and decisively. You are a real leader, strong team player and a good communicator. You have discipline and a learning ability.
- You have exemplary high standards of customer service, honesty, integrity and endeavor